TakkirisTakkiris

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

Fang Fang

Awesome.

Too bad this game was a big letdown :|

Uma & Ope: Wisdom and Power Uma & Ope: Wisdom and Power

not bad.

Boston terriers? I have owned 2, 1 was wayyy old and has since passed away, but he was the smartest dog evahr. I like the cape :o.

the guy below me is creepy o_o;

K-Hole responds:

they really are creepily intelligent... not ope though... hes blissfully retarded

Apple Cyber Apple Cyber

Love the colors.

Btw, your flashes are amazing.

Green Lantern Gleebits Green Lantern Gleebits

p_o

Reminds me alot of Ben 10, exact same colors. also, I thought of half life just because of the beard I think. Weird. >.>; I'm crazy.

AnglicanEnvoy responds:

Well I'm not really sure what to make of that, he's a Green Lantern. Maybe Ben 10 is a fan

New Vegas Ranger New Vegas Ranger

Great game.

I've beat this game with Mr. Houses storyline, had level 30 before I even started the mainquest, all the looting and subquesting. I never picked up this armor though, I was occupied on power training. I underestimated how much all the factions hated the brotherhood and ended up killing alot of karma defending myself when i fast traveled into town or zoned into an area of NCR or whatnot. From Idolized to dark hero in just a few kills. Can't stop my followers from opening fire, nor do I want to.

Sweet glutton Sweet glutton

Nice.

She seems to be retaining her figure quite nicely even though shes eatting all of that high calorie foods. unless those are fat free cupcakes and a lowfat hersheys... milk is the only beverage suited for that feast.